Explore the beauty of the island nation Sri Lanka with Guardian Holidays and make memories that you will cherish forever!
Spend time with majestic elephants, the ancient rock fortress Sigriya fort, enjoy sightseeing including the famous Tooth Relic Temple and shopping in the city of Kandy. Fall in love with the beauty of the hill resort at Nuwara Eliya! Visit the world heritage site of Galle Fort and relax on the Bentota beach! Enjoy the city tour of Colombo on the way back home!
Tour Duration – 6 Nights/ 07 Days
|October||15th Oct & 22nd Oct|
Habarana – 1 Night
Kandy – 2 Nights
Nuwara Eliya – 1 Night
Bentota – 2 Nights
Meals On Tour
Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
Mumbai – Colombo – Mumbai
- Arrive Negombo airport & transfer to Habarana. En-route visit to Pinnewela Elephant Orphanage. Arrive & check in to hotel. Overnight stay at Habarana.
- Morning depart for Kandy enroute visit Sigiriya fort. Arrive Kandy & check in to hotel. Evening explore surroundings. Overnight stay at Kandy.
- Enjoy city tour – drive around Kandy Lake, the arts and crafts center, a gem museum and a lapidary also visit temple of Tooth Relic. Post lunch free time for shopping in Kandy market. Evening enjoy cultural dance show. Overnight stay at Kandy.
- Morning depart for Nuwara Eliya enroute visit Peradeniya botanical garden and Sri Baktha Hanuman temple, Ramboda, Chinmaya mission of Sri Lanka built a temple with Hanuman as the presiding deity. Arrive at Nuwara Eliya – The most popular hill resort, the highest mountain Pidurutalagala (8282 feet) is located here in Nuwara Eliya. Evening explore surroundings. Overnight stay at Nuwara Eliya.
- Morning check out from hotel & proceed for Bentota enroute visit Sitha Eliya and Sitha Amman Kovil/temple. Arrive Bentota & check in. Evening at leisure. Overnight stay in Bentota.
- Morning proceed to visit Galle – Was once the chief port of Ceylon. It is still well known for hand-made lace. Also visit the Galle Fort (spanning 90 acres) which was originally built by the Portuguese and later extended by the Dutch in 1663. This is a World Heritage Site. Evening free time to enjoy on Bentota beach.Overnight stay in Bentota.
- Transfer to Colombo, Arrive & visit Panchamuga Anjaneyar Temple. The only temple in the world to have a chariot for Anjaneyar. Enjoy city tour of Colombo – includes view the 100-year-old clock tower, Independence Monument, British built colonial buildings, Bandaranaike Memorial International Conference Hall (BMICH) & Buddhist temple. Proceed to International Airport to board the flight for Mumbai.
Manish Purandare – 9821112457
|Adult On Twin Sharing||Rs. 64,990/-|
|Adult On Triple Sharing||Rs, 62,990/-|
|Single Sharing||Rs. 78,990/-|
|Child – 3 – 5 Yrs without Bed||Rs. 39,990/-|
|Child – 6 – 11 Yrs with extra Bed||Rs. 48,990/-|
Tour cost Includes
- Return – Economy Class Airfare
- 3 Star Hotel Accommodation
- 7 Breakfast
- 6 Indian Lunch
- 6 Indian Dinner
- Dambulla Caves
- Pinnawala Orphanage
- Kandy City Tour
- Seetha Amman Temple
- Turtle Hatcheries
- Galle City Tour
- Colombo City Tour
- Pune – Mumbai – Pune Transfer
- Tourist Visa
- Overseas Medical Insurance
- Experience Tour Manager
- All Sightseeing and Transfer in A/c Coach as per group Size
Tour does not includes
- Any Personal Expenses – Like Laundry, Telephone
- Any Other Sightseeing Other than Tour Program
- 9% GST
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- By paying booking amount you may reserve your seat. The rest of the amount has to be paid at least 2 weeks prior to departure.
- 60 % of the payment to be made while booking the tour
- 40 % of the payment to be made 2 weeks before commencement of tour
SAFETY STATEMENT – All precautions are taken during tour.
- Guardian reserves the rights to make change in the itinerary in case of any emergency
- Guardian reserves the rights to cancel/ alter any of the above mentioned programs if required without prior intimation to the participants.
- Any expenses incurred due to natural or manmade calamities will be borne by the client.
- Upto 90 days 0 % cancellation charges on the land package
- Upto 60 days 25% cancellation charges on the land package
- Upto 30 days 50% cancellation charges on the land package
- Upto 15 days 75 % cancellation charges on the land package
- 15 days or less 100 % cancellation charges on the land package