Join us for another tantalizing experience of all times.
From mountain biking to road touring, we conduct bike expeditions all over India.
Ride through the barren beauty of Leh, cross over the high mountain passes, explore the unseen and hidden beauty of the mighty Himalayas, explore the unparalleled beauty of the hinterland with experienced and dedicated leaders, encouraging and supporting you along the way. Your time spent with us will likely be one of the best and fulfilling encounters of your life.
- Travel distance and travel time 560 kms/12 hrs) approx
- Arrive Delhi Volvo station at 04 PM and board bus for Manali.
- Overnight in Volvo bus
- Morning meet on arrival with the representative and get transferred to the hotel. (check in time 12 noon/early check in subject to availability of room).
- Today you will start motorbiking of your Ladakh bike trip.
- Afternoon you will be introduced to your motorcycles.
- You will enjoy a short ride and have guided motorbike tour of Manali.
- Dinner at hotel.
- Stay overnight at hotel.
- Travel distance and travel time (140 kms/ 8 hrs) approx
- Morning after breakfast start riding motorbike toward Jispa.
- Crossing over Rohtang Pass (3980 m) and crossing beautiful villages of Lahul Valley.
- Enjoy beautiful ride in bank of Chadra & Bhaga river.
- This is our first day of Leh Ladakh bike trip from Manali.
- Today we will ride over Manali Leh road.
- On arrival check in at camp/hotel.
- Overnight in camp/hotel.
- Travel distance and travel time (100 kms/ 5 hrs) approx
- After breakfast start riding toward Sarchu.
- Today crossing Baralachala Pass (4800 m).
- Enroute visit 2 lakes Deepak & Suraj Tal and cross many water streams.
- On arrival check in at camp.
- Overnight in camp.
- Travel distance and travel time (253 kms/ 10 hrs) approx
- Morning start riding toward Leh.
- Crossing 22 Gata loops, 45 kms Pang ground, second highest motor able pass in world Tanglang La.
- On arrival check in at hotel/guest house.
- Overnight at hotel
- Full day relaxation
- Bike maintenance
- Local sightseeing – Shanti Stupa , Hall of fame
- Evening at Leh market
Indulge in an excursion to Khardungla pass (34 kms one way) in the morning.
Feel excited to cross the highest motorable pass in the world which can pose tough challenges you, especially during winter.
Visit sand dunes in Hunder. Enjoy camel ride and cultural program(cost is not including package )
Overnight Stay in nubra after enjoying the adventurous sights.
Visit Diskit monastery (oldest monastery in Nubra valley) in morning
Leave for Leh
- You have to cover almost 150 KM one way to reach Pangong Lake.
- Such a charismatic beauty the high altitude lake portrays as the surrounding mountains shimmer their reflections on the blue-green water of the lake.
- Spend a quality time,and stay overnight in pangong.
- Pangong/ Leh enroute visit Thiksey Monastery
- Total travel distance- 150 KM and 5 hours of drive.
- Return to Leh in the morning after spending some time near the lake.
- On the way back, stop to visit Thiksey Monastery.
- By evening, reach Leh and check-in to your hotel.
- Travel distance and travel time (245 kms/ one way/8 hrs) approximately.
- After Breakfast start riding to Lamayuru.
- Visiting Basgo Palace and Lamayuru monastery which is one of the oldest monastery of Ladakh region.
- Today we will ride over Ladakh and Srinagar highway. In all Manali Leh Srinagar bike trip we ride over this road.
- Travel onwards to Kargil Enroute visiting Giant Buddha at Mulbek.
- On arrival check in and overnight at hotel.
- Travel distance and travel time (204 kms/ 6 hrs) approximately.
- After Breakfast ride to Srinagar passing through Drass, the second coldest inhabited Place on earth.
- Today you can see Kargil war memorial , Tiger Hill and other Peaks other famous peaks.
- Arrive at Srinagar by evening.
- Overnight at hotel.
- In the morning visit Shankaracharya temple and get transferred to Srinagar airport, the tour ends there.
Manish Purandare – 9821112457
- RE 350 Single Rider: Rs. 59,900/- per person+ service tax
- With Pillion: Rs. 54,100/- per person+ service tax
- RE 500 Single Rider: Rs. 62,900/- per person+ service tax
- With Pillion: Rs. 57,600/- per person+ service tax
Booking amount: 60% of total tour cost.
- Delhi – Manali Volvo tickets
- Manali bus stand pick up to hotel
- Accommodations on twin sharing in properties and locations as mentioned above on MAP basis (breakfast and dinner)
Dinner at Kargil, Srinagar, Manali and day 10 night in Leh (non- veg)
- Rest of the meals will be veg
- Classic 350cc bikes for all participants.
Helmet and hand gloves.
- Back up (bolero camper or similar) with Mechanic for entire route. Starting at Manali and ending at Leh after covering Nubra
- Non-accidental repairs (puncture, clutch/brake wire damage, fuse etc.)
- Oxygen cylinder with backup for entire duration
- Transportation from Leh-Srinagar via Kargil by Tempo Traveler
Srinagar airport drop and half day site seeing vehicle at Srinagar (visit Shankaracharya temple and nearby locations)
- Wildlife fees
- Bike transportation from Leh to Manali by trucks.
Certificate of achievement for traveling through Khardung La (Highest motorable road in the world)
- 09% service tax
- Dinner between Delhi-Manali journeys
- Personal Expenses
- Air/Rail fare.
- Expenses made during any medical emergency.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- By paying booking amount you may reserve your seat. The rest of the amount has to be paid at least 2 weeks prior to departure.
- 60 % of the payment to be made while booking the tour
- 40 % of the payment to be made 2 weeks before commencement of tour
SAFETY STATEMENT – All precautions are taken during tour.
- Guardian reserves the rights to make change in the itinerary in case of any emergency
- Guardian reserves the rights to cancel/ alter any of the above mentioned programs if required without prior intimation to the participants.
- Any expenses incurred due to natural or manmade calamities will be borne by the client.
- Upto 90 days 0 % cancellation charges on the land package
- Upto 60 days 25% cancellation charges on the land package
- Upto 30 days 50% cancellation charges on the land package
- Upto 15 days 75 % cancellation charges on the land package
- 15 days or less 100 % cancellation charges on the land package