Embark on a journey with Guardian Holidays which will give you a lifetime of awesome memories. Travel through the beautiful valleys of Kashmir! Explore the wild and mesmerising nature at its best in Srinagar, Sonamarg, Pangong, Leh the capital of Ladakh and Kargil! Bring home unforgettable memories.
Tour Duration – 7 Nights/ 08 Days
- Srinagar – 1 Night
- Kargil – 1 Night
- Leh – 4 Nights
- Nubra – 1 Night
- Day 1 Dinner
- Day 02 to Day 08 Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Day 09 Breakfast.
Mode of Travel
- By Bus
- Srinagar – Kargil – Leh by Mini Coach
- All Sightseeing in Ladakh by cars (Jeep/ Scorpio/sumo/Qualis)
- Pune to Pune Tour with Experience Tour Manager
- Every Vehicle one Oxygen Cylinder
- One Stay at Pengong Lake in Tent
- Super Deluxe Hotel Accommodation
- In One vehicle only 6 Pax
- You are requested to report at Domestic Airport, two hours prior to the scheduled departure to Srinagar. On arrival at Srinagar you are requested to report Guardian Holidays Tour Manager. Overnight Stay in Srinagar.
- After breakfast, visit Meadows of Gold & Hazratbal. Proceed to Kargil via Drass Pass – (2nd coldest town in the World). Overnight stay in Kargil.
- After breakfast, proceed to Leh, capital city of Ladakh via Mulbekh – Namika La-Fatu-La Pass, Lama Yuru Monastery (one of its kind ‘The Moon Land’). Overnight stay in Leh.
- After breakfast, proceed for Leh sightseeing. Visit Shanti Stupa (a peace pagoda, erected by Japanese buddhists and inaugurated by Dalai Lama), Leh Gompa, Shankar Gompa (Buddhists Monestaries),Sindhu – Darshana & Tibetan Handicraft Centre. Overnight stay in Leh.
- After breakfast, proceed for day Tour to Pengong Lake, Pangong Tso, Tibetan for “high grassland lake”, also referred to as Pangong Lake, is an endorheic lake in the Himalayas situated at a height of about 4,350 m. It is 134 km long and extends from India to China. Evening back to Leh, Overnight stay at Leh.
- After breakfast, proceed to Nubra. On arrival, visit World’s highest Motarable road. Stay at Khardungla, Nubra.
- After breakfast, proceed to Hemis Gompa (one of the biggest Monasteries of Ladakh), The famous Hemis Festival Venue, Thiksay Gompa (most aesthetic Gompa of Ladakh with Buddha Image, about 35 feet high), Shey Palace (old summer palace if the Kings of Ladakh), Evening Hall of Fame. Overnight stay in Leh. Proceed for a double humped Camel Safari for 45 minutes. Proceed to Leh. Stay at Leh.
- Departure to Your Home town.
Manish Purandare – 9821112457
|Adult On Twin Sharing||34,990/-|
|Adult On Triple Sharing||32,990/-|
Tour cost Includes
- Tour Ex – Srinagar
- Hotel Accommodation on Twin sharing
- Innova – 6 Pax
- Leh Sightseeing
- Nubra Sightseeing
- Pengong Sightseeing
- One Oxygen Cylinder In Each car
- Hotel tips
- Driver Tips
- Guide Tips
Tour does not includes
- Air Fare/Train Fare
- 9% GST – Service Tax
- Camera fees,
- Any personal expenses,
- Mineral/soft/hard drinks,
- Extra usage of vehicle,
- Anything which is not include in the inclusion.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- By paying booking amount you may reserve your seat. The rest of the amount has to be paid at least 2 weeks prior to departure.
- 60 % of the payment to be made while booking the tour
- 40 % of the payment to be made 2 weeks before commencement of tour
SAFETY STATEMENT – All precautions are taken during tour.
- Guardian reserves the rights to make change in the itinerary in case of any emergency
- Guardian reserves the rights to cancel/ alter any of the above mentioned programs if required without prior intimation to the participants.
- Any expenses incurred due to natural or manmade calamities will be borne by the client.
- Upto 90 days 0 % cancellation charges on the land package
- Upto 60 days 25% cancellation charges on the land package
- Upto 30 days 50% cancellation charges on the land package
- Upto 15 days 75 % cancellation charges on the land package
- 15 days or less 100 % cancellation charges on the land package