Increase your happiness quotient by embarking on a tour to one of the happiest countries in Asia, Bhutan with Guardian Holidays!
Witness the confluence of modernization with cultural identity and values in the capital city of Bhutan, Thimpu and Punakha which is full of interesting places. Revel in the beauty of the Paro valley which is one of the most picturesque and widest valleys of Bhutan housing a number of monasteries and temples.
Tour Duration – 07 Nights/ 08 Days
- Phuentsholling – 1 Night
- Thimpu – 2 Nights
- Punaka – 1 Night
- Paro – 2 Nights
- Phuentsholling – 1 Night
Innova / Xylo – AC will only operate in the plains and not in the hills.
- Assistance on arrival at Bagdogra Airport / NJP Railway Station and transfer to Phuentsholling. Check-in to your hotel on arrival. Evening see the local market around. Overnight in Phuentsholling.
- Post breakfast process the permit and take the transfer to Thimpu. Check-in to your hotel on arrival. Afternoon visit the local market around the Clock Tower. Overnight stay in Thimpu.
- After breakfast embark on a full day sightseeing tour of Thimpu including visit to BBS Tower or the view point, SAARC Building, India House, Handicraft School, Memorial Chorten, Simtokha
- Post breakfast take the transfer to Punakha / Wangdue Phodrong via Do-Chula Pass (10000 ft.). Check-in to your hotel on arrival. Post lunch local tour including visit to Punakha Dzong and the confluence of Po chu & Mo chu. Overnight stay in Punakha / Wangdue Phodrong.
- After breakfast take the transfer to Paro. Check-in to your hotel on arrival. Afternoon visit local Paro Market. Overnight stay in Paro.
- Post breakfast embark on a full day local sightseeing tour of Paro covering Drugyel Dzong, Ta Dzong (Museum a must place to visit), Paro Dzong, Taksthang Monastery (also known as Tiger Nest) view point. Evening free or at own. Overnight stay in Paro.
- After Breakfast Check out hotel and Transfer to Phuentsholling. Overnight stay at Phuentsholling.
- After Breakfast check out hotel and transfer to Bagdogra/ New Jalpaiguri for Train/ Flight to your home towm.
Manish Purandare – 9821112457
Adult On Twin Sharing38,990/-
|Adult On Triple Sharing||36,990/-|
|Child – 3 – 5 yrs without Bed||22,990/-|
|Child – 6 – 11 hrs with extra Bed||31,990/-|
Tour cost Includes
- Tour Cost Ex – Bagdogra Airport
- Super Deluxe Hotel Accommodation
- 7 Breakfast
- 7 Lunch
- 7 Dinner
- Thimpu Sightseeing
- Punakha Sightseeing
- Paro Sightseeing
- All Sightseeing and transfer In A/c Vehicle as Per Group Size
- Experience Tour Manager
Tour does not includes
- Air Fare/Train Fare
- 9% GST – Service Tax
- Camera fees,
- Any personal expenses,
- Mineral/soft/hard drinks,
- Extra usage of vehicle,
- Anything which is not include in the inclusion.
The day of arrival in Bagdogra cannot be a Friday or a Saturday as on the next day which is either a Saturday or a Sunday, permit issuing office in Phuentsholling remains closed. Permit for Bhutan has to be processed at Phuentsholling.
Document for Permission
- Election Card/ Voter Id ( No Aadhar Card )
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- By paying booking amount you may reserve your seat. The rest of the amount has to be paid at least 2 weeks prior to departure.
- 60 % of the payment to be made while booking the tour
- 40 % of the payment to be made 2 weeks before commencement of tour
SAFETY STATEMENT – All precautions are taken during tour.
- Guardian reserves the rights to make change in the itinerary in case of any emergency
- Guardian reserves the rights to cancel/ alter any of the above mentioned programs if required without prior intimation to the participants.
- Any expenses incurred due to natural or manmade calamities will be borne by the client.
- Upto 90 days 0 % cancellation charges on the land package
- Upto 60 days 25% cancellation charges on the land package
- Upto 30 days 50% cancellation charges on the land package
- Upto 15 days 75 % cancellation charges on the land package
- 15 days or less 100 % cancellation charges on the land package